1. If there were 3 wells (love, beauty and creativity) and you could only drink from one, which would drink from? Creativity. Love can be developed and worked with. Beauty I could do without. But for me, there ain't nothing you can do with writer's block.
2. With problems, to whom do you run? Depends on the problem. If it's financial, then it's my mom. If it's just about anything else, it's the woman.
3. Which finger is your favorite? I have much more of an affinity for my HANDS then any particular finger; I suppose my left thumb is pretty neat-o.
4. What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten? I ordered a steak sandwich for delivery from a diner not too long ago. What arrived at the door was something else entirely.
5. Would you kill someone? No. Although I've killed quite a few videogame people.
6. If yes, why? If I ended up killing someone, it'd have to be pretty under some pretty ridiculous circumstances.
7. If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead? If I couldn't do it... hmm... I had an answer for this question about a week ago, but it's totally lost me. Whoever's a cross between Steve Buscemi and, say, Guy Pearce. However, I'd totally play George Harrison's life.
8. Do you like your handwriting? Fuck yeah. I have awesome handwriting. One day I'll scan in one of my notebooks; it's insane.
9. Who are you jealous of? Jealous is a wierd word. I'm envious of certain musicians who've managed to achieve some respectable level of success without selling their souls; I'm jealous when they're younger than me. So, say, the Dismemberment Plan.
10. What kind of person do you want to marry? Well, if it's not my girlfriend, it'd have to be someone just like her.
11. Unluckiness? When I think about it, I've been incredibly fortunate in a lot of ways. I don't really believe in luck, though, as much as fate.
12. What do you put on your sandwiches? I've been getting into using olive oil instead of mayo when it comes to turkey sandwiches.
13. Do you think people on the Gap commercials are cool? Should I? Should I pay attention to what other people tell me is cool? Do I give a fuck?
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I don't know. I'm really moody and opinionated, and I can be kind of a jerk sometimes.
15. Are you a daredevil? I don't remember ALWAYS being as much of a pussy as I currently am. I guess we'll find out for sure next week, when I go to Orlando.
16. How big was the biggest mango you ever ate? The mango ice cream you get after eating Indian food probably doesn't count. I've never eaten a whole mango.
17. Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never repeat? When I was younger? Sure. But as I've gotten older, and the topics of secrecy grown much more legitimately important, I've kept my trap shut.
18. What do you think is the most attractive animated character? I don't watch nearly enough TV to answer this question.
19. Do looks matter? Of course they matter. Do I think they're the most important thing? No, not at all.
20. Color? I'm assuming this means race. No, race doesn't matter.
21. Do you pray? No.
22. Are you trendy? No.
23. What do you do to prevent anger? I don't get angry too often, but when I do, I generally just try to go with it and ride it out until either (a) something gets resolved, or (b) I forget about it.
24. Who is your idol? I got no idols.
25. Who is your second family? My close friends, I suppose.
26. Do you trust others easily? Not unless I want to.
27. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a Star Wars Bespin Freeze Chamber with both a real Han Solo and a frozen Han Solo; it had several levels and trap doors; that thing fucking rocked.