2. Broken Social Scene is playing the Mercury Lounge tomorrow and Friday - as Friday is Kath's birthday, I've gotta go tomorrow if I go at all. Anyone interested? This is sort of an impromptu thing, but I've absolutely got to see them live.
3. Claratin-D might be great in terms of stopping allergies, but it totally fucks me up. Puts me in a very, very anxious state. Not fun at all.
4. The Kath-Jervo wedding train plows on ahead; we've got a photographer, florist, and minister lined up. Tonight I call the rabbi. At some point I'll deal with the DJ situation, which I dread.
5. After dealing with the florist last night, Kath and I randomly decided to see "Finding Nemo", which was absolutely wonderful.
6. Finished "Lonesome Dove" last night; what a fucking great book. I might have to get the sequels now. Debating what to read next; a 6th re-read of "Infinite Jest", this time with notation? a speed through of the first 4 Harry Potters, so as to let the bookstores get some new #5s in stock by the time I'm done? Or maybe I should try to write some music again...