2. Sublime- nope.
3. Depeche Mode- my girlfriend in high school permanently ruined them for me.
4. Linkin Park- um, no.
5. No Doubt- nope.
6. Rage Against the Machine- not since the first album.
7. U2- yes and no.
8. Green Day- no.
9. Beastie Boys- oh hell yes.
10. Red Hot Chili Peppers- meh.
11. Blink-182- nope.
12. System of a Down- nope.
13. The Smashing Pumpkins- everything pre-Mellon = YAY! everything Mellon and beyond = booo.
14. Korn- poop.
15. Bob Marley- not bad, but not my thing.
16. Metallica- no.
17. The Offspring- worst. band. ever.
18. The Cure- oh yes. pre-wish, but yes.
19. Incubus- ?
20. Stone Temple Pilots- gimme the first 2 rekkids anyday.
21. Pearl Jam- my name is Jeremy. you do the math.
22. Tool- not quite.
23. Radiohead- mmm, yes.
24. 311- i loved the first album... i HATED HATED HATED everything else.
25. Nine Inch Nails- um, ok.
26. Weezer- yes please.
27. Social Distortion- nope.
28. The Smiths/Morrissey- awwwww yeah.
29. Jane's Addiction- I'll just ignore everything post Ritual. one of the all-time greats.
30. Oingo Boingo- see my resonse to Depeche Mode.
31. Alice In Chains- in 1991, hell yes. now, no.
32. Limp Bizkit- durst=wurst
33. The Clash- yes
34. Dave Matthews Band- nope.
35. Creed- [dies]
36. The Ramones- whatever
37. Staind- no no no no no no
38. R.E.M.- up to Automatic for the Peeps.
39. Bush- started the current wave of stupid male singing voices. for that, a big-assed NO
40. Bad Religion- nope
41. Foo Fighters- eh
42. New Order- no
43. Soundgarden- I did like Superunknown.
44. Garbage- nope.
45. Pennywise- ?
46. Violent Femmes- sorta
47. Rob Zombie/White Zombie- nope
48. David Bowie- yes please.
49. Godsmack- quoth vfc: sucksmack
50. Duran Duran- not my thing.
51. P.O.D.- ugh.
52. Coldplay- i'm on the fence.
53. Beck- yes
54. Eminem- ok
55. Deftones- nope
56. Cypress Hill- not for some time
57. Oasis- i bought into the hype, but that was in 1995
58. Jimmy Eat World- no
59. Tori Amos- nah
60. Moby- yick
61. The Pixies- fuck yes.
62. Blondie- sure
63. Live- worst. concert. ever.
64. Hole- i just thew up in my mouth
65. Rancid- exactly
66. Fatboy Slim- 50/50
67. Siouxsie and the Banshees- peek-a-boo.
68. Marilyn Manson- blech.
69. Save Ferris- nope.
70. The Sex Pistols- nope.
71. Disturbed- ?
72. Billy Idol- nope
73. The Strokes- good bassist.
74. The Police- gimme gimme
75. Primus- sometimes
76. The Go-Go's- only at an 80's party
77. Everclear- blarg
78. Bjork- i love her.
79. Dramarama- no.
80. Prodigy- no.
81. The Cult- no
82. Cake- no
83. MxPx- ?
84. Third Eye Blind- no
85. Sum 41- no
86. Travis- haven't heard 'em.
87. Papa Roach- no
88. Devo- yesssss.
89. A Perfect Circle- haven't heard enough.
90. New Found Glory- ?
91. The Cranberries- my cousin referred to "Do You Have to Let it Linger" as "The Fart Song". so, no.
92. Lit- ?
93. The B-52's- yes yes.
94. Puddle of Mudd- NO.
95. Blur- YES.
96. Unwritten Law- ?
97. Pet Shop Boys- not even at an 80's party.
98. Hoobastank- nah.
99. X- not particularly.
100. Lenny Kravitz- i've met him. he's about 4 feet tall and has a great ass. but no.
101. Elvis Costello - oh yes.
102. The Replacements- sadly, i got into them right when they were sucking.
103. White Stripes- losing interest
104. American Music Club- haven't heard enough
105. James- Mozz's endorsement wasn't enough
106. Liz Phair- i still love Exile and Whip-Smart
107. Soul Coughing- no
108. Tenacious D- they reign supreme.