1. So I don't forget - Tortoise is playing the Bowery Ballroom on 4/21 and 4/22. Must. See.
2. Good Evening, still drummer-less, is nonetheless doing some recording this week. Also, we are ripping up the charts on garageband.com; one of our songs has already hit #59, and we've got 2 others within the top 200.
3. This is as much for my own benefit as anything else, so that future dentist appointments won't cause so much anxiety - the dentist wasn't all that bad. Since none of my wisdom teeth were impacted - and, also, since they were pretty much rotted away anyway - the entire procedure took about 40 minutes, 25 of which were spent waiting for the novacaine to kick in. I brought my iPod, closed my eyes, and sorta just hung out. I didn't even need any codiene afterwards.
4. Yes, the Superboob story is getting annoying, but "wardrobe malfunction" is one of the greatest
5. Now that the Superbowl is over, it's only a matter of time before those four magical words: pitchers and catchers report...