1. Our NYE was first spent having dinner with Kath's parents, then quickly moving over to our friends' loft on Tillary St.; I got drunk very quickly and we left at around 12:15 so as to avoid traffic and drunk, homocidal cab drivers (as we have in years past).
2. Saturday was very hungover and floppy.
3. Sunday was actually quite busy - Kath and I beat a videogame in the morning, and then we had an adventure - she got a big-deal haircut (I'd show pictures, but I'll let her do that if she wants to - she looks amazing, though), and then we went to see Ocean's 12, which was awesome.
4. You know why the Ocean's movies are so awesome, besides the cast, script and director? I'll tell you why - the soundtracks fucking RULE. David Holmes is the MAN. After the movie we bought the soundtrack, which I've been listening to all morning - I've got a fucking STRUT. OK? First Monday of the new year, with a new boss and all sorts of shenanigans, and I'm fucking STRUTTING around the office because I've got these insane grooves pummeling my brain. This one track, "The Day Of", basically captures what it would feel like to steal $90,000,000 and get away with it. It feels AWESOME, in case you were wondering.
5. Speaking of awesome things, the Toys R Us in Union Square is closing. That's sad news if you're a fan of Toys R Us, I suppose, but it's awesome news if you feel like 20%-40% on fucking EVERYTHING. I predict there'll be a fuckton of poker sets in our house very soon.