1. Gig went pretty well, as far as I can tell. We had a great crowd (including a lot of high school friends, which was awesome), we managed to sell some CDs, and even though I was sloppy as hell I don't think you could tell that we hadn't played together in almost 2 months. We even made some money! Pictures can be found here. There are larger issues for the band looming in the distance, though - our bassist is most likely going to renew his contract with Adam Richman, which will pay him a lot of money - more money than I'm currently making. I'd do the same thing if it were me, but since it's NOT me, it's a bummer. There's no way Good Evening can compete with that much money, and if Adam manages to really break, it'll be almost impossible. That said, it's unlikely that Mike will be on tour for the next 12 months, so we'll have to make do with what we can.
2. Saw Kath's show (and eowen and echothree) on Saturday night, which was awesome. The Characters are in fine form, and if you're in the mood for silent sketch comedy - and really, who isn't - get your sweet ass down to the Theater for the New City during the next few weekends. I'm going again this Thursday and Saturday.
3. There's a rumor that jongre is coming back to NYC this weekend after a 6-month externship in Hawaii. If so, that is FUCKING AWESOME. (And if you're reading this, Jongre, let me know if this is true, and when/where you'll be.)
4. Fucking baseball. Well, at least I'll have this to tide me over for the forseeable future.
5. Dentist appointment today; "Lil' Chompers" is getting some friends.