1. Put your playlist on shuffle.
2. Post the first lines to the first 20 non-instrumental songs to come up (along with these instructions). Delete anything with the title in the first line.
3. Have people guess the songs and artists in comments to the post.
4. Post the answers to the ones people guessed correctly. A couple of days later, post the first two lines of the ones no one got and get people to guess again.
5. Repeat, adding the next line to the unguessed songs each time, until they're all guessed/you've posted the whole song/you've gotten bored/no-one's going to get the damn thing if you don't tell them.
Don't use search engines when guessing!
special note: " ... " indicates the title of the song.
13. I drive alone, home from work, and I always think of her
14. Back in the days when I was a teenager - before I had status and before I had a pager
15. to be lost in the forest / to be caught adrift
19. Times were good / she never thought about her future, she just did what she would