1. The Good Evening photo shoot went reasonably well, I think. The photographer, Mike's roommate, is amazing, and took about 400 photos of us; it's just that, well, we're not hipsters. Nevertheless, at least we have something, which means we can FINALLY start sending out packages.
2. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a little while. Kath's getting one on Friday, which is a bit too soon for me to get my act together - I know what I want, but I'm not totally certain of the design. Which is maybe a good thing, because there's nothing worse than a bad tattoo.
3. Well, maybe losing to the Devil Rays is worse than a bad tattoo; it's hard to say. They're both ugly and depressing.
4. My old iPod won't work with the new computer; I didn't take the firewire port off of the old PC, but I had gotten it to work with USB on other computers, so I didn't think it'd be that big a deal. Unfortunatley, it is. I had been planning on trading it in towards a new one at some point anyway... I just didn't think I'd have to do it so soon.
5. If you've been reading this journal for a while, you've probably noticed that it's been somewhat superficial lately - not a lot of soul-searching, or whining (well, there's always whining, but I mean deep whining), or any of that stuff. I'm aware of it too, mostly because I started this journal a million years ago to be a real journal that happened to be online, not just a collection of links and random real-life trivia. Anyway, I bring this up because I'm restarting therapy on Friday, again, which I'm looking forward to, although I anticipate it's going to be a bit more hardcore. I think I've been repressing, lately, and I've been caught in a wierd cycle of "not being so hard on myself" / "not being hard enough". What this means for you - this journal might get wierd in the next couple weeks/months, so, you know, look out.
My doctor's appointment yesterday didn't necessarily answer anything, beyond taking a blood test (to test for gluten/ciliac allergies) and scheduling a barium xray next week. What it mostly did was stress the importance of dealing with my anxieties, as that's really the source of the stomach/IBS problems. So, that's what I'm doing.