- Jervo has a bifurcated penis.
- The only Englishman to become jervo was Nicholas Breakspear, who was jervo from 1154 to 1159.
- Jervo does not have toes.
- Jervo, from the movie of the same name, had green blood!
- The jervo-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand jervo-fights take place there every day.
- The air around jervo is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- The condom - originally made from jervo - was invented in the early 1500s.
- You should always store jervo in an airtight container in the fridge.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with jervo and water.
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of jervo!
So I guess I'm retiring this blog. Part of me feels like I need to make some sort of eulogy or something; part of me just wants to move on already.…
The first sentence of this post was "Finally, some breathing room," and then as I was in the middle of the second sentence I got handed…
Kinda hard to imagine Thomas Pynchon (and not, say, Tom Robbins) writing this paragraph, but there it is on p. 99 of "Inherent Vice":…