1. We brought Lily and Lola to the vet's office this morning; they're getting spayed today (or, as we'd prefer to call it, they're having their maidenhood permanently preserved). They looked especially cute as they popped their little heads out of the carrying case and looked at us as we left; they will look absolutely ri-goddamn-diculous when we take them home tonight and they're both wearing their little conehead things. I don't know if they make dog-cones that small - we may end up having to use some coffee filters or something. In any event, it's an anxious day in the Vosston household.
2. I've been plowing through the His Dark Materials trilogy - I started it last weekend and I'm already about a third into the final book. Thank you, jongre, for the recommendation; you are right, they are awesome.
3. I'm pretty sure that I need to have this as soon as possible.
4. In Xbox360 news... I finished Call of Duty 2 (amazing) and Amped 3 (pretty good); finished Acts 1 and 2 of Quake 4 (much better than the reviews led me to believe) and am pretty close to finishing Kameo (great stuff); haven't picked up Perfect Dark Zero in a while, and after I beat all the Story Modes in DOA4 I put that one down as well, as it's fucking HARD.
5. Knicks GM Isiah Thomas has threatened to kick The Sports Guy's ass. Seriously. Oh, Isiah. I remember when I actually gave a shit about the Knicks. I do believe I stopped right around the time you destroyed them.