1. Who was your best friend? wienerschnitzel
2. What sports did you play? Considering I was the president of the drama club and in the chorus, voice ensemble, orchestra and jazz ensemble, I certainly didn't have any time for SPORTS. At least I stopped getting terrorized by the football team after freshman year, though.
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't actually ever get my own car until after I graduated, and even that was my stepfather's old Nissan Sentra. It did have the best license plate of all time, though. My stepdad wanted to approximate a famous quote from Hamlet, but a lot of other people had the same idea, so all he could come up with was "2BERNT2B". My pot-smoking friends loved my car.
4. It's Friday night, where were you at? I wasn't ending my sentences with a preposition, that's for sure. Chances are I was at one of the 2 local diners, where everybody else was.
5. Were you a party animal? Um, no. Not until about a week after I graduated; then I became a bit unhinged.
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? No, but considering my status (see #2) I wasn't unpopular. I ran with a bunch of different crowds. Let me put it this way - pretty much everyone knew who I was, although not everybody liked me. Or gave a shit.
7. Ever skip school? Not as much as I'd like.
8. Ever smoke? I first started smoking right after I graduated.
9. Were you a nerd? I was a nerd up until 7th grade; I think I had graduated to "drama fag" by high shcool.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? There was that one incident during the music department's field trip during senior year...
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? I'm not sure we had one, and if we did, I had no idea what it was. I never attended any sporting events, ever.
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Boy oh boy, I'd have to really reach back. I liked most of my English teachers... I had a History teacher, Mr. Briody, who was the funniest man in the entire world.
13. Favorite class? Study hall, when I would go down to the music wing and screw around. Again, I'd have to really think back about this...
14. What was your school's full name? Monroe-Woodbury High School
15. School mascot? Don't know. Our teams were the Crusaders, our colors were purple and white.
16. Did you go to Prom? I went to both Junior AND Senior, and both times I never got to go with the girl I wanted to go with. I had a great time at each one, though.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? No. But if I woke up tomorrow and found myself in a high-school-type situation, I'd feel much more prepared.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? The inflatable doll that floated up to the sky in the middle of the principal's speech.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? There are a few... probably the Coffeehouse concerts with my rock band, Nepera's Children. Also, doing "Amadeus" for the fall play and managing to remember 90 pages of dialogue. That experience might have ruined my ability to memorize lines, come to think of it.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? I don't know what this means.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Nope. But I didn't have a car, either, so it's not like I was spending money left and right.
22. Who did you date? Raina, for 2 years. Senior year was a blur.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafeteria was our only option.
24. Have you gained weight since then? Yeah, but I would hope so - I was a friggin' beanpole back then.
25. What did you do after graduation? Had one of the best summers of my life.