1. Weekend was mostly a blur, since my allergies were absurdly brutal and I didn't take anything for 'em. Friday night we met up with my mom and stepdad and got home late, and we didn't sleep because Lola barked every 20 minutes; Saturday morning we took the dogs and visited my grandmother, who is barely lucid; Saturday night we got back to Queens and I pretty much collapsed right then and there, which is why I didn't make it to delphicdays's bash at the Beer Garden.
2. Sunday was more of the same, except all in one place - allergies, lack of sleep, dog grooming, fantastic Italian dinner delivered, pretty good Sopranos episode, bed.
3. My fantasy baseball team SUCKS.
4. In case you didn't read my post from an hour or so ago, Stephen Colbert is an American hero with brass balls the size of coconuts.
5. Today: work is crazy. Tonight: Yankees at Red Sox.