How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?
1. One to call Fox News so they can broadcast a story denying that the light bulb needed to be changed in the first place
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed
3. One to blame Bill and Hillary for burning out the light bulb
4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have caused the light bulb to burn out and to find the stockpile of light bulbs
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark
8. One to viciously smear 7
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along
10. One to arrange a Press Conference where Bush will tell everyone that he is the "Decider" and he decided all alone that the light bulb needed changing
Of course, the light bulb never got changed.