- lose weight, either via eating healthier or getting off of my lazy ass every once in a while
- getting out of the house more often, as long as we're talking about getting off my lazy ass
- zeroing out my credit card debt...
- ...which would make it much easier for me to afford going back to therapy on a regular basis
- write more music, whether it's for money or not
I also want to start posting here more often, and make posts that consist of more than just random links I find amusing. When I got on LJ 7 years ago (!) I had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted to get out of this experience, and over the last year or so I've kinda lost track of what that was. I've kinda clammed up, essentially, and I'd like to fix that. My therapist, at this point, would ask why I've clammed up, and I guess my answer to that is that I'm not really sure who reads this anymore, and while there are privacy filters here I kinda feel like if you're gonna have an online forum where you talk about your life and your thoughts, you should either put up or shut up, and I guess I've opted for the latter.
So, there you go. Expect more blathering. Oh, and I want to revive scrollwheel