1. My long-overdue trip to the dentist this afternoon went much better than expected. I was expecting my dentist to tell me that she was going to have to remove my face from my body; in actuality, even though it'd been 2 years since my last appointment, I was actually in better shape today than I was then.
2. Finally watched "Synecdoche, New York" yesterday while I was home sick, and I don't have enough adjectives to describe what I thought about it. Suffice it to say that I've got the Blu-Ray and the shooting script at the very top of my Amazon wishlist.
3. Was at my dad's (and his wife's) gallery opening this weekend in upstate NY (I probably should've invited some of my old high school buddies who are still in the area, now that I think of it). They had quite a large turnout and they even got some sales out of it; I'm quite proud of both of them. If you're interested, info can be found here: http://dalyvoss.com/
4. I'm again trying to not live or die by every Yankee game this year; it's hard, though, especially when your two biggest acquisitions suck it up during the opener. But whatever. The new stadium looks fantastic and I'm sure I'm going to end up slurging on tickets, and I'm sure we'll have a great time regardless of the outcome.
5. I can't stop listening to Genesis, pre-Invisible Touch. The new remasters are fucking phenomenal. Speaking of remasters, I'm sure by now you've heard what the Beatles are doing...